Yes, usually I do things I love, hate and am confused about on Fridays. But this week? I'm just all disgusting and happy. Therefore all you get are my loves - so enjoy!
Some Things I Love:
1. Recently discovered (by me): The V.H.L. - otherwise translated as The Very Heavenly Libation - or, for those of you not in my head, The Vanilla Honey Latte at Borders. Now, there's no sugar in that, is there? No, of course not. Shut Up.
2. The clock I got at Pearl River Mart in NYC. I don't think I ever showed it to you, did I? It's so sweet; the little bird in the face bobs up and down as the seconds tick.
3. Two words: Jack Johnson. One more word (or IS it two?): Coldplay. Thaaat's right, you just keep your panties on, but I've got tickets to both of these concerts. Both outdoors, both on a lawn, but just the same. I'm SO excited. You didn't take off any underwear in your excitement for me there, did you? If so, please don't tell me. And also, if you got here searching for some panty-related term, just click the little "x" on the screen and walk away. We don't play like that. Sick-o.
4. Imogen Heap's (that's Frou-Frou's singer, a.k.a. Gorgeous Genius Voice of All Time Forever and Ever, if that helps you out) new CD, which I just received in the mail. OH MY GOD, people, it's amazing. And you can only get it in the UK so far (I ordered it off her website). She's so incredible. And if you're new here, don't forget how unbelievably nice she was to me once. Can I add one more gush before you get sick of me? She signed the first 500 orders, and I was number 449! I'm completely and annoyingly giddy right now. Buy your CD or digital downloads HERE.
5. My husband (I know, gross, get a room, right?) who is taking me on an old-fashioned date at the mall where we can mock people and complain about what we can't buy. Maybe I'll even have a carb-filled hot pretzel *gasp!* and a sugar-chocked Frulatti. I know, I am brave. And he's waiting for me, so entertain yourselves for a while!